Monday, April 5, 2021

A Poem Made From a Headline April 5, 2021

 This is a poem written in response to a NY Times 'At Home'  article and prompt.  The idea is to cut out words from headlines and then make the words the last in each line of your new poem.  I did it just for fun and it made me smile - hope it does the same for you!

RECLAIM GROOVE NOW WITH WHAT HOME CONCERT DOES ONLINE


Aged hippie, I now RECLAIM

my flippy trippy hippie GROOVE

my bloom where you are be here NOW

my flow my go my beat WITH

congas and flutes and WHAT

I have to make my HOME

a place of joyful noise a CONCERT

of peace and hope.  DOES

that seem too ambitious?  See my video ONLINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Repositioned Corpse. I originally envisioned a novel, but it seems that I don't have the desire or stamina to write something so long. Still like doing short stories, though.

                                      THE REPOSITIONED CORPSE On a repositioning cruise,while a cruise   ship moves   from one sea   to an...